Aotea News December 2011
Looking forward to 2012
As Christmas draws near, we are busy at Aotea with projects that will help lead us into 2012 with an ongoing focus on improving systems and facilities for patients. Read more here.
- Aotea now reports results of tests referred to Wellington Hospital laboratory
- New guidelines for semen analysis
- New collection rooms in Waikanae and central Wellington
- Cryoglobulin tests are no longer performed on site
- eLab rollout moving south
- Change over to new fees in November went smoothly
- Allergy testing
From lab to river -- Dr Teague retires
If Clint Teague thought leaving behind the increasingly complex world of molecular level pathology might make life easy, sorting out the settings on his new Canon camera may just prove his undoing. Read more here.
2011 doctor and patient survey results
In our recent referrer survey, 95 per cent of the 232 respondents rated Aotea Pathology's overall service as very good or excellent. This compares with 94 per cent in 2010. Read more here.
Newsletter in PDF document
Download the newsletter as a PDF document.