General Manager Corporate Services
We are looking for a General Manager Corporate Services to join our senior leadership team.
Reporting to the Chief Executive, the General Manager, Corporate Services is an integral member of the Senior Management Team and has nine direct reports with overall responsibility for approximately 105 staff across Wellington, Kapiti and the Hutt Valley. This strategic/operational role is based on Courtenay Place in central Wellington.
The appointee will support the Chief Executive in the leadership of Aotea Pathology and work in partnership with the General Manager Laboratory Services to develop and deliver the company’s strategic business plans.
The General Manager, Corporate Services is accountable for the performance of six support functions, namely Commercial Services, Human Resources, Information Systems, Quality and Safety, Customer Liaison, Collection Services and Projects, by ensuring each business unit delivers on the company’s key performance objectives.
- A successful track record in leadership, change, people management, and team building at a senior level
- Proven business acumen and financial literacy
- A commitment to quality and outstanding customer service at all levels
- Sound experience in contract management coupled with effective influencing and negotiation abilities
- Innovative and strategic with a focus on operational performance
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Very strong stakeholder relationship management abilities
- Experience and / or knowledge of the health sector would be advantageous
- A relevant tertiary level qualification.
Please send applications, quoting position 6619K, by 5.00pm Wednesday,3 July 2013 to: Kirsty McLaren, McLaren Associates Limited Phone: (04) 499 1069, email:firstname.lastname@example.org.
View the job description here.