Our employee selection process
If we select you to attend an interview with Aotea Pathology, you will benefit most if you come prepared!
- Our interviewers want the person who best matches the key requirements of the role, so you should be able to provide examples of how you use your skills and experience.
- They will also look at whether you are a good match for Aotea Pathology. Fitting the profile of what we look for in an employee is important.
- The selection process may also include some testing and criminal record checks.
We will also carry out thorough background and reference checks.
- This may include checks on academic qualifications or confirmation of citizen or residency and work permit status.
- Your referees will ideally be people you have reported to in previous employment, preferably your current and most recent employers. We will advise you if we are going to contact your referees.