Pathology Test Guide
Welcome to the Aotea Pathology Test Guide, our online tool for laboratory tests.
Alphabetical Test Search:
Find a test by clicking the first letter of the test name below.
- RCPA Manual-Clinical problems index
- RCPA Manual-Pathology test index
- Lab Tests Online Australasia
- Medical Abbreviations
- Immediate management of BBFEs - procedure, information and forms
- Follow up testing for BBFEs - information and forms
- Swab Identification Chart
- Phlebotomy Collection and Order of Draw Chart
Aotea Pathology will not be liable for the completeness or accuracy of the information contained on this website, the RCPA Manual website or Lab Tests Online Australia website. Aotea Pathology will not be liable for any injury to persons arising from the use of this information. This Pathology Test Guide should be used as a guide to individual testing on the basis of clinical findings and not as a complete or authoritative statement of such testing.
Aotea Pathology will endeavour to ensure that all information provided is accurate and up to date.
Please contact our Quality & Safety Manager if you have any comments or suggestions regarding this test database.